My son and I have Achilles Tendinitis and we use several tolls and rollers to help it. It flares up after running. I like that you can use this while watching TV. It's passive stretching. We've added this to the list of things we do to fight Achilles Tendinitis.
- Mike Andres ☆☆☆☆☆
First of all I am as old as dirt and feeling it. This item has made a huge impact in 15 minutes...wow! When was the last time you looked forward to waking up and stretching? It can be a bit over whelming to try and do all the stretches all at once. Just do few till you get up to speed. The difference the next day is night an day.
- Ronald Kennedy ☆☆☆☆☆
This strap is great for working on your flexibility and mobility! It is nice and soft but also very strong. The loops on each end have extra padding. I have found that I can really increase my stretching every day and that this strap helps increase it faster. I would recommend this if you want to improve your flexibility. It even allows me to work on things I hadn't been able to work on without the strap, because it gives me that little bit of extra length.
- Marissa Cooper ☆☆☆☆☆
I purchased this strap to help relieve my lower back pain. I've been to see a physical therapist in the past and they used to stretch my legs in ways I could not duplicate at home. This strap solved the problem. I am able to strap my foot in and stretch a variety of different angles to achieve a good stretch. The quality of the strap is great, it's very well made.
- Courtney Williams ☆☆☆☆☆
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
- The Pro Stretching Belt is great for anyone looking to improve their flexibility. Anyone pre or post-surgery or suffering an injury with plantar fasciitis, strained Achilles tendons, Achilles tendinopathy, myofascial pain can benefit from using this product by exercising and stretching at home. This stretching band allows people of all sizes and ability to progress whether beginner, intermediate, or advanced level. Great for Yoga too
- The Pro Stretching Belt is ideal for people/patients with plantar fasciitis, strained Achilles tendons, Achilles tendinopathy, myofascial pain.
- Stretching strap and plantar fasciitis support strap is made with quality durable nylon with multiple sturdy loops to tailor your stretch. This is the perfect bundle for any dancer, yoga exercises, athletes, physical therapists, and rehab patients.
Premium Quality - This yoga strap is made with premium polyester cotton materials that stretch enough. The sturdy and breathable strap is durably constructed to withstand extensive use
High Effect - Stretch strap provides additional stability during unassisted stretches and poses. Highly effective for athletes, dancers, or for physical therapy.
Avoid Injury - When you stretch, you elongate your muscles around the joints which helps increase the range of motion and in turn, helps to avoid injury.
Healthy Stretching - The special band prevents injury and facilitates gradual and gentle stretches that protect your muscles and make you more and more flexible each day
All-in-one - There are 6 loops to fit your various exercise needs, suit for yoga, ballet, pilates, workout, athletic teams, relaxing, and flexibility training.
Use while seated or supine to stretch the plantar fascia, foot, or calf.
- While seated on the chair or floor, pull the strap toward you to stretch the bottom of the foot/plantar fascia. This stretch is commonly prescribed to those who suffer from plantar fasciitis. The position can also be used to stretch the calf with the leg fully extended.
Use while standing or lying face-down to stretch the quadriceps (quads)
- If standing, it is recommended a chair or other stationary object be used for balance. To stretch the quadriceps, use your free hand and arm to pull upwards on the strap, moving your heel up and toward your seat, effectively stretching the quads.
Stretch the outer hip, hamstring, and gluteus
- While supine, use the strap to guide your foot across the body in a controlled motion to stretch the hip and glute. Pulling the strap toward you in this position can also provide a stretch to the hamstrings.
The importance of stretching
- You may think of stretching as something performed only by runners or gymnasts. But we all need to stretch in order to protect our mobility and independence. "A lot of people don't understand that stretching has to happen on a regular basis. It should be daily," says David Nolan, a physical therapist at Harvard-affiliated Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Material: Polyester cotton
- Item Type: Braces & Supports
- Color: Black
- Length: 44.8in (114cm)
- Footpad: 9.4x3.5 in (24x13.5cm)
- Each loop: 6.7x8 in (17x23cm)
- Package Included: Pro Stretching Belt